On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:45:41AM +0100, Jiří Stránský wrote:
*proposed members of the cabal are in CC, please ACK or NACK your membership by Nov 13*.
Release Cabal info (mostly what Hugh wrote earlier):
* Mission for Release Cabal: Test, package, and ship upstream
release components. Manage release process and downstream
packaging. Produce release process documentation for team members.
Produce release announcements.
* We have four cabals: Technical, Website, Publicity, Release.
* Cabals should have short weekly meetings.
* Membership on the cabal should be for the period of one upstream
release (roughly 6 months, next two releases have a shorter cycle
though). Repeated membership is possible.
* Each cabal has an Awesome, a person who should make sure that regular
meetings of the cabal really happen. Initial Awesomes are appointed,
a proper election of a permanent Awesome should take place on the
first meeting of each cabal.
* Notes about meeting results should be published to aeolus-devel.
Proposed members, as nominated at Aeolus Developer Conference:
* Steve Linabery (initial Awesome)
* Justin Clift
* Giulio Fidente
*Please ACK or NACK your membership by Nov 13.* Also if anyone else
feels that the list of cabal members should be different, speak up please.
Martin Povolny <mpovolny(a)redhat.com>