Gentlemen, I would like to bring to your attention an interesting
project by our brothers in arms from the Katello project "Apipie-rails".
The tool brings creating RESTful APIs in Rails to a new (higher) level.
From the endless list of benefits you get I pick a few:
* declarative syntax (through DSL)
* validators for parameters
* possibility to reuse the definitions for (client) code generation or
or test generation
* actively maintained, tested
* githup hosted
* used in Katello and Foreman
* 100% Ruby and Ruby on Rails Way(tm)
Martin Povolny <mpovolny(a)redhat.com>