On 12/06/2012 05:32 PM, Mo Morsi wrote:
On 12/06/2012 08:42 AM, Mo Morsi wrote:
>> Hey Mo,
>> There are 15 pages in the audrey wiki. If it's easier, go ahead and migrate
>> all the pages, and I'll clean it up after the migration (I have a list of
>> about 7 pages that we'd likely keep around.
>> Also, it's worth pointing out that you could put the audrey wiki into read-
>> only mode. That is, if it's possible to lock down certain projects'
>> without impacting other projects.
> Hey Greg, good idea. We can use the Audrey wiki as sort of a trial run
> before the much bigger conductor wiki to see what this entails. And yes
> iirc, redmine wikis can be locked on a project by project basis.
> Most likely the conductor wiki will be quite a bit more work as there is
> alot of content there that we need to exclude from the migration (else
> we'll be moving a jumbled mess over to the github wiki's) but this
> should give us a better guage of the migration process.
> We'll be discussing this on the website mtg today, so stay tuned for
> more updates! Thanks for the feedback!
Hey Greg, migrated your wiki and tossed it up on my fedorapeople account
(haven't used that in forever!). You can find the github compatible
As a point of general information, when Matt and I ran through the
process to see about feasibility we took the textile and ran it through
pandoc to convert it to markdown prior to pushing it into the github
wiki. Every project is free to make their own decision on what format
works best for them -- the underlying engine that github uses to render
the wiki supports a fair number of lightweight markup languages.