From: "Jiří Stránský" <jstransk(a)redhat.com>
Cc: "Matt Wagner" <matt.wagner(a)redhat.com>, "Jiri Stransky"
<jstransk(a)redhat.com>, "Justin Clift"
<jclift(a)redhat.com>, "Tzu-Mainn Chen" <tzumainn(a)redhat.com>,
"Andrew Fitzsimon" <afitzsim(a)redhat.com>, "Francesco
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 5:45:58 AM
Subject: Website Cabal
*proposed members of the cabal are in CC, please ACK or NACK your
membership by Nov 13*.
Website Cabal info (mostly what Hugh wrote earlier):
* Mission for Website Cabal: Keep aeolusproject.org
relevant. Identify and manage writing of new content (feature
* We have four cabals: Technical, Website, Publicity, Release.
* Cabals should have short weekly meetings.
* Membership on the cabal should be for the period of one upstream
release (roughly 6 months, next two releases have a shorter cycle
though). Repeated membership is possible.
* Each cabal has an Awesome, a person who should make sure that
meetings of the cabal really happen. Initial Awesomes are
a proper election of a permanent Awesome should take place on the
first meeting of each cabal.
* Notes about meeting results should be published to aeolus-devel.
Proposed members, as nominated at Aeolus Developer Conference:
* Matt Wagner (initial Awesome)
* Jirka Stransky
* Justin Clift
* Tzu-Mainn Chen
* Andy Fitzsimon
* Francesco Vollero
*Please ACK or NACK your membership by Nov 13.* Also if anyone else
feels that the list of cabal members should be different, speak up