389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 27.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 220.127.116.11
* Security and bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* if you have 389-admin installed,
otherwise please run *setup-ds.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please
run *setup-ds.pl* to update your directory server/admin
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 18.104.22.168
* CVE-2017-15134 - Remote DoS via search filters in slapi_filter_sprintf
* Ticket 49546 - Fix broken snmp MIB file
* Ticket 49541 - Replica ID config validation fix
* Ticket 49370 - Crash when using a global and local pw policies
* Ticket 49540 - Indexing task is reported finished too early
regarding the backend status
* Ticket 49534 - Fix coverity regression
* Ticket 49541 - repl config should not allow rid 65535 for masters
* Ticket 49370 - Add all the password policy defaults to a new
* Ticket 49526 - Improve create_test.py script
* Ticket 49534 - Fix coverity issues and regression
* Ticket 49523 - memberof: schema violation error message is confusing
as memberof will likely repair target entry
* Ticket 49532 - coverity issues - fix compiler warnings & clang issues
* Ticket 49463 - After cleanALLruv, there is a flow of keep alive DEL
* Ticket 48184 - close connections at shutdown cleanly.
* Ticket 49509 - Indexing of internationalized matching rules is failing
* Ticket 49531 - coverity issues - fix memory leaks
* Ticket 49529 - Fix Coverity warnings: invalid deferences
* Ticket 49413 - Changelog trimming ignores disabled replica-agreement
* Ticket 49446 - cleanallruv should ignore cleaned replica Id in
processing changelog if in force mode
* Ticket 49278 - GetEffectiveRights gives false-negative
* Ticket 49524 - Password policy: minimum token length fails when the
token length is equal to attribute length
* Ticket 49493 - heap use after free in csn_as_string
* Ticket 49495 - Fix memory management is vattr.
* Ticket 49471 - heap-buffer-overflow in ss_unescape
* Ticket 49449 - Load sysctl values on rpm upgrade.
* Ticket 49470 - overflow in pblock_get
* Ticket 49474 - sasl allow mechs does not operate correctly
* Ticket 49460 - replica_write_ruv log a failure even when it succeeds