389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 28(rawhide).
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
* Security and bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* if you have 389-admin installed,
otherwise please run *setup-ds.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please
run *setup-ds.pl* to update your directory server/admin
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 188.8.131.52
* CVE-2017-15134 389-ds-base: Remote DoS via search filters
* Ticket 49554 - Update Makefile for README.md
* Ticket 49554 - update readme
* Ticket 49546 - Fix broken snmp MIB file
* Ticket 49400 - Make CLANG configurable
* Ticket 49530 - Add pseudolocalization option for dbgen
* Ticket 49523 - Fixed skipif marker, topology fixture and log message
* Ticket 49544 - Double check pw prompts
* Ticket 49548 - Cockpit UI - installer should also setup Cockpit