389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 27.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
* Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* if you have 389-admin installed,
otherwise please run *setup-ds.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please
run *setup-ds.pl* to update your directory server/admin
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 22.214.171.124
* Ticket 49298 - fix complier warn
* Ticket 49298 - Correct error codes with config restore.
* Ticket 49435 - Fix NS race condition on loaded test systems
* Ticket 49454 - SSL Client Authentication breaks in FIPS mode
* Ticket 49410 - opened connection can remain no longer poll, like hanging
* Ticket 48118 - fix compiler warning for incorrect return type
* Ticket 49443 - scope one searches in 1.3.7 give incorrect results
* Ticket 48118 - At startup, changelog can be erronously rebuilt after
a normal shutdown
* Ticket 49377 - Incoming BER too large with TLS on plain port
* Ticket 49441 - Import crashes with large indexed binary attributes