389 Directory Server 2.1.4
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 2.1.4
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 36
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download atDownload 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 2.1.4
* Bug fixes&RFEfor allowingECDSAprivate keys
* Transition fromBDB(libdb) toLMDBbegun.BDBis still the default
backend, but it can be changed toLMDBfor early testing.
Installation and Upgrade
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use*dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the CockpitUIplugin use*dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run*dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
information about source tarballs andSCM(git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
* Bump version to 2.1.4
* Issue 5383 -UI- Various fixes andRFE’s for UI
* Issue 4656 - Remove problematic language from source code
* Issue 5380 - Separate cleanAllRUVcode into new file
* Issue 5322 - optime&wtime on rejected connections is not properly set
* Issue 5375 -CI- disableTLShostname checking
* Issue 5373 - dsidm user get_dn fails with search_ext() argument 1
must be str, not function
* Issue 5371 - Update npm and cargo packages
* Issue 3069 -RFE- SupportECDSAprivate keys forTLS (#5365)
Directory Server Development Team