389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 24, and 25.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base
and Download nunc-stans Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
* Security fix, Bug fixes, and enhancements
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
as well as
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base/new_issue
* Bump version to 220.127.116.11
* Issue 49221 - During an upgrade the provided localhost name is ignored
* Issue 49220 - Fix for cve 2017-2668 - Remote crash via crafted
* Issue 49210 - Fix regression when checking is password min age
should be checked
* Issue 49205 - Fix logconv.pl man page
* Issue 49035 - dbmon.sh shows pages-in-use that exceeds the cache size
* Issue 49039 - password min age should be ignored if password needs
to be reset