I'm a new user to FDS, so I've got some problems getting it to work. I'm
trying to sync our Active Directory over to FDS. Unfortunately it
doesn't work, so hopefully someone can give me some pointers.
I've been looking through the wiki and the manuals, but i haven't found
This is how I installed FDS:
1. Installed FDS on CentOS 4; fds.example.com
2. Ran setup with default values (including directory manager)
3. Ran setupssl.sh.
4. Install PassSync on a Windows Domain Controller (Windows 2003);
--- Hostname: fds.example.com
--- Port: 686
--- Username: cn=directory manager,cn=config
--- Cert Token: ?? (Should this be the password for the certificate?)
--- Search: dc=example,dc=com
And then imported the certificates from fds.example.com
5. Started the console, and enabled "changelog" and "replica" as
6. I then generated a "windows sync agreement".
--- domain: example.com
--- DCH: win.example.com
--- Enabled SSL
--- Bind as: cn=directory manager,cn=config
When I try to do a full sync, it says it cant find the LDAP-server,
error 81. Does that mean the FDS-server?
Does anyone have any idea on what might be wrong? And have I installed