I have had some success getting FDS v1.0.2 built against Apache v2.2.0
To get this to work, do the following:
- Download and install the latest (v1.2.2) of apr and apr-util,
including the development packages.
- Download the SRPM of httpd v2.2.0 and install it, or make your own
SRPM by running rpmbuild -ts on the httpd-2.2.0.tar.gz file.
- Edit the httpd.spec file to add mod_file_cache like so (this should be
fixed in the next version of httpd):
--enable-cache --enable-disk-cache --enable-file-cache
- Build the httpd RPM with rpmbuild -bb httpd.spec and install it.
- Build FDS from here:
- Install the resultant FDS RPM, and run setup as normal.