389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 27.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
* Security and bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* if you have 389-admin installed,
otherwise please run *setup-ds.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please
run *setup-ds.pl* to update your directory server/admin
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 22.214.171.124
* Ticket 48184 - clean up and delete connections at shutdown (2nd try)
* Ticket 49696 - replicated operations should be serialized
* Ticket 49671 - Readonly replicas should not write internal ops
* Ticket 49665 - Upgrade script doesn’t enable CRYPT password
* Ticket 49665 - Upgrade script doesn’t enable PBKDF2 password