389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 20 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
* Various bugs were fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
* Ticket 346 - Fixing memory leaks
* Ticket 47446 - logconv.pl memory continually grows
* Ticket 47692 - single valued attribute replicated ADD does not work
* Ticket 47753 - Add switch to disable pre-hashed password checking
* Ticket 47781 - Server deadlock if online import started while server
is under load
* Ticket 47797 - DB deadlock when two threads (on separated backend)
try to record changes in retroCL
* Ticket 47797 - fix the indentation
* Ticket 47816 - v2- internal syncrepl searches are flagged as unindexed
* Ticket 47824 - paged results control is not working in some cases
when we have a subsuffix.
* Ticket 47834 - Tombstone_to_glue: if parents are also converted to
glue, the target entry’s DN must be adjusted.
* Ticket 47858 - Internal searches using
OP_FLAG_REVERSE_CANDIDATE_ORDER can crash the server
* Ticket 47861 - Certain schema files are not replaced during upgrade
* Ticket 47862 - Repl-monitor.pl ignores the provided connection
* Ticket 47862 - repl-monitor fails to convert “*” to default values
* Ticket 47866 - Errors after upgrading related to attribute
* Ticket 47869 - unauthenticated information disclosure (Bug 1123477)
* Ticket 47871 - 389-ds-base-220.127.116.11-1.fc20 crashed over the weekend
* Ticket 47872 - Filter AND with only one clause should be optimized
* Ticket 47874 - Performance degradation with scope ONE after some load
* Ticket 47875 - dirsrv not running with old openldap
* Ticket 47877 - check_and_add_entry fails for changetype: add and