Well RHEL/Centos are downstream, these particular releases are
just upstream. So 1.4.0 is for RHEL 8.0, and 1.4.1 is for RHEL
8.1, but for the layered product RHDS (with new cockpit UI) that
is going to be in 8.1. So its going to be a while until you see
these releases downstream...
Are packages available for testing on RedHat/CentOS Linux?
LDAP Directory Services/Identity Management
389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 28, and 29
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use dnf install 389-ds-base, then run dscreate. To install the Cockput UI plugin use "dnf install cockpit-389-ds"
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is broken up into a series of configuration tabs. Here is a table showing the current progress
Written in ReactJS
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 22.214.171.124
- Ticket 50308 - Revise memory leak fix
- Ticket 50308 - Fix memory leaks for repeat binds and replication
- Ticket 49873 - (cont 3rd) cleanup debug log
- Ticket 49873 - (cont 2nd) Contention on virtual attribute lookup
- Ticket 50292 - Fix Plugin CLI and UI issues
- Ticket 50289 - Fix various database UI issues
- Ticket 50300 - Fix memory leak in automember plugin
- Ticket 50265 - the warning about skew time could last forever
- Ticket 50260 - Invalid cache flushing improvements
- Ticket 49561 - MEP plugin, upon direct op failure, will delete twice the same managed entry
- Ticket 50077 - Do not automatically turn automember postop modifies on
- Ticket 50282 - OPERATIONS ERROR when trying to delete a group with automember members
- Ticket 49873 - (cont) Contention on virtual attribute lookup
- Ticket 50260 - backend txn plugins can corrupt entry cache
- Ticket 50041 - Add CLI functionality for special plugins
- Ticket 50273 - reduce default replication agmt timeout
- Ticket 50234 - one level search returns not matching entry
- Ticket 50232 - export creates not importable ldif file
- Ticket 50215 - UI - implement Database Tab in reachJS
- Ticket 50238 - Failed modrdn can corrupt entry cache
- Ticket 50236 - memberOf should be more robust
- Ticket 50151 - lib389 support cli add/replace/delete on objects
- Ticket 50155 - password history check has no way to just check the current password
- Ticket 49873 - Contention on virtual attribute lookup
- Ticket 49658 - In replicated topology a single-valued attribute can diverge
- Ticket 50177 - import task should not be deleted too rapidely after import finishes to be able to query the status
- Ticket 50165 - Fix issues with dscreate
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.
_______________________________________________ 389-users mailing list -- firstname.lastname@example.org To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com Fedora Code of Conduct: https://getfedora.org/code-of-conduct.html List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://firstname.lastname@example.org