I'm working on migrating from CentOS-Directory/8.1.0 B2009.134.1334 to 389-Directory/184.108.40.206 B2017.145.2037.
What I'm finding is that the Database Export functions in the CentOS-Directory/8.1.0 B2009.134.1334 Console as well as ldapsearches aren't returning all entries. Specifically an objectclass=* search filter for a given ou fails to output all entries. However if the search filter is for an attribute which exists, all applicable entries are returned.
The Console also does not show entries that might otherwise be found with a ldapsearch and a specific search filter.
Based on some experience I have with another LDAP system this feels like an ancestorid problem.
Can anyone offer any tips/thoughts or questions to clarify my problem?
389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 26.
The new packages and versions are:
* 389-ds-base-18.104.22.168-1 Fedora 26
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
* Security fix, bug fixes, and enhancements
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html> for
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* if you have 389-admin installed,
otherwise please run *setup-ds.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please
run *setup-ds.pl* to update your directory server/admin
<http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/legacy/install-guide.html> for more
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 126.96.36.199-1
* Ticket 49330 - Improve ndn cache performance
* Ticket 49298 - fix missing header
* Ticket 49298 - force sync() on shutdown
* Ticket 49336 - SECURITY: Locked account provides different return code
* Ticket 49334 - fix backup restore if changelog exists
* Ticket 49313 - Change the retrochangelog default cache size
* Fix error log format in add.c
* Ticket 49287 - fix compiler warning for patch 49287
* Ticket 49287 - v3 extend csnpl handling to multiple backends
* Ticket 49288 - RootDN Access wrong plugin path in template-dse.ldif.in
* Ticket 49291 - slapi_search_internal_callback_pb may SIGSEV if
related pblock has not operation set
* Ticket 49008 - Fix MO plugin betxn test
* Ticket 49227 - ldapsearch does not return the expected Error log level
* Ticket 49028 - Add autotuning test suite
* Ticket 49273 - bak2db doesn’t operate with dbversion
* Ticket 49184 - adjust logging level in MO plugin
* Ticket 49257 - only register modify callbacks
* Ticket 49257 - Update CI script
* Ticket 49008 - Adjust CI test for new memberOf behavior
* Ticket 49273 - crash when DBVERSION is corrupt.
* Ticket 49268 - master branch fails on big endian systems
* Ticket 49241 - add symblic link location to db2bak.pl output
* Ticket 49257 - Reject nsslapd-cachememsize & nsslapd-cachesize when
nsslapd-cache-autosize is set
* Ticket 48538 - Failed to delete old semaphore
* Ticket 49231 - force EXTERNAL always
* Ticket 49267 - autosize split of 0 results in dbcache of 0
I'm testing version 188.8.131.52:
~# ns-slapd -v
And using 389 console there is no NetscapeRoot option under Replication
(ony userRoot), is it an expected behavior?