I am working now on the fixing lib389 broken tests:
And it's time for dsadmin_* tests. Can anybody, please, tell me more
As I see, Mark and Thierry worked on it, but any other team
members are welcomed too. :)
I have a few questions:
1) What should we do with dsadmin_* tests and its coverage?
- for example, we have "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable" after
- topology.conn.replica.changelog and
- or "AttributeError: DirSrv has no attribute 'getMTEntry'" after
And it is only a few revealed after first run.
2) Should we rename dsadmin_* tests somehow? (there is no dsadmin project anymore)
3) Do we need bug_harness.py or is it obsolete?
Please, provide me with details.