I made some modifications to our Jenkins jobs which affect the e-mails
that are sent to this list when encountering a build failure. Last
week, I had changed the e-mails to include the entire build logs for
failed builds as a convenience (no need to go to the Jenkins URL to see
why the build failed). This works fine when the build fails early, but
the build logs end up being too large for the mailing list in most other
cases. This was causing the mailing list maximum message size limit to
be hit, which holds the messages for a moderator.
The jobs will now only include the last 100 lines of the build log for
failed builds. This should be enough context to troubleshoot the
problem in most cases. A link to the build URL in Jenkins will be
included in case you need to access the full build log.