389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 20 Testing and Rawhide
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
* Bugs including unresolved symbol in the ACL library and Windows Sync
group issues were fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Source>
information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
* Ticket 408 - create a normalized dn cache
* Ticket 525 - Replication retry time attributes cannot be added
* Ticket 571 - Empty control list causes LDAP protocol error is thrown
* Ticket 47615 - Failed to compile the DS 389 126.96.36.199 version against
Berkeley DB 4.2 version
* Ticket 47642 - Windows Sync group issues
* Ticket 47677 - Size returned by slapi_entry_size is not accurate
* Ticket 47692 - single valued attribute replicated ADD does not work
* Ticket 47693 - Environment variables are not passed when DS is
started via service
* Ticket 47699 - Propagate plugin precedence to all registered
* Ticket 47700 - Unresolved external symbol references break loading
of the ACL plugin
* Ticket 47709 - package issue in 389-ds-base
Retrieved from "http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/188.8.131.52"