389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 19 Testing repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
* server should restart cleanly after reboot - tmpfiles.d issues with
/run have been resolved
o This time the issue has really been resolved
* logconv.pl improvements
* bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Source>
information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 220.127.116.11
* Ticket 53 - Need to update supported locales
* Ticket 54 - locale "nl" not supported by collation plugin
* Ticket 47354 - Indexed search are logged with 'notes=U' in the
* Ticket 47387 - improve logconv.pl performance with large access logs
* Ticket 47501 - logconv.pl uses /var/tmp for BDB temp files
* Ticket 47513 - tmpfiles.d references /var/lock when they should
* Ticket 47517 - memory leak in range searches and other various leaks
* Ticket 47520 - Fix various issues with logconv.pl
* Ticket 47522 - Password adminstrators should be able to voilate
* Ticket 47543 - Mozldap - fix compiler warnings
* Ticket 47551 - logconv: -V does not produce unindexed search report
* Ticket 47533 - logconv: some stats do not work across server restarts
* Coverity fixes - 12023, 12024, and 12025