389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 19 Testing repositories.
It will move to the Fedora 19 Stable repositories once it has received
enough karma in Bodhi. We encourage you to test and provide feedback
order to speed up the push to the Stable repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
In this version, a security bug in ACL, a crash bug in replication, a
deadlock issue as well as several important bugs were fixed.
Functionalities such as Disk Monitoring and logconv were improved. Also,
memory management issues reported by valgrind and compiler warnings were
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Source>
information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
* Ticket 47378 - fix recent compiler warnings
* Ticket 47405 - CVE-2013-2219 ACLs inoperative in some search scenarios
* Ticket 47427 - Overflow in nsslapd-disk-monitoring-threshold
* Ticket 47440 - Fix compilation warnings and header files
* Ticket 47441 - Disk Monitoring not checking filesystem with logs
* Ticket 47447 - logconv.pl man page missing -m,-M,-B,-D
* Ticket 47448 - Segfault in 389-ds-base-126.96.36.199-1.fc19 when setting
up FreeIPA replication
* Ticket 47449 - deadlock after adding and deleting entries
* Ticket 47455 - valgrind - value mem leaks, uninit mem usage
* Ticket 47456 - delete present values should append values to deleted
Retrieved from "http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/188.8.131.52"