389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 21 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
* Several bugs are fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
* Ticket 47750 - Creating a glue fails if one above level is a
conflict or missing
* Ticket 47838 - harden the list of ciphers available by default (phase 2)
* Ticket 47880 - provide enabled ciphers as search result
* Ticket 47892 - Fix remaining compiler warnings
* Ticket 47892 - coverity defects found in 1.3.3.x
* Ticket 47897 - Need to move slapi_pblock_set(pb,
SLAPI_MODRDN_EXISTING_ENTRY, original_entry->ep_entry) prior to
* Ticket 47899 - Fix slapi_td_plugin_lock_init prototype
* Ticket 47900 - Adding an entry with an invalid password as rootDN is
* Ticket 47900 - Server fails to start if password admin is set
* Ticket 47907 - ldclt: assertion failure with -e “add,counteach” -e
* Ticket 47908 - 389-ds 220.127.116.11 does not adjust cipher suite
configuration on upgrade, breaks itself and pki-server
* Ticket 47912 - Proper handling of “No original_tombstone for
* Ticket 47916 - plugin logging parameter only triggers result logging
* Ticket 47918 - result of dna_dn_is_shared_config is incorrectly used
* Ticket 47919 - ldbm_back_modify SLAPI_PLUGIN_BE_PRE_MODIFY_FN does
not return even if one of the preop plugins fails.
* Ticket 47920 - Encoding of SearchResultEntry is missing tag
* Ticket 47922 - dynamically added macro aci is not evaluated on the fly