389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 26
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
* Bug fixes, and enhancements
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 188.8.131.52-1
* Ticket 49231 - fix sasl mech handling
* Ticket 49233 - Fix crash in persistent search
* Ticket 49230 - slapi_register_plugin creates config entry where it
* Ticket 49135 - PBKDF2 should determine rounds at startup
* Ticket 49236 - Fix CI Tests
* Ticket 48310 - entry distribution should be case insensitive
* Ticket 49224 - without –prefix, $prefixdir would be NONE in defaults.