[SSSD] SSSD Test Suite Coverage

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 19:19:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 00:31 +0530, Abhishek Singh wrote:
> Changes done.
>

> My public repo of sssd : https://github.com/AbhishekKumarSingh/sssd

Thanks Abhishek,
in the futurte can you send the patch attached as type text/plain,
apparently you are sending it as application/octet-stream and this break
our patchwork instance as it is not able to recognize your patches.

I will try to see if I can fix this issue in patchwork, but in the
meanwhile it would be appreciated if you can turn off sending html and
send the attachment as text/plain.

Simo.

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM, Stephen Gallagher
> <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York