[SSSD] rawhide test failure: krb5-utils-tests

Pavel Březina pbrezina at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 11:01:37 UTC 2013

> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5108784

I managed to reproduce it on f18 x86_64. I was unable to reproduce it
with rawhide i386.

The test that is failing is test_compare_principal_realm.

src/tests/krb5_utils-tests.c:704:F:Helper
functions:test_compare_principal_realm:0:
Same realm but different_realm is not false.

The condition is apparently invalid and it depends on an initialization
value of different_realm. I will send a patch after it is successfully
built in koji.

Compile-time optimization has to be disabled on x86_64, otherwise the
problem does not show.