[SSSD] [tevent] GDB extension for tevent library

Koňař David xkonar07 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Sun Mar 3 23:59:10 UTC 2013

Hello,
I study at FIT VUT in Brno and as a part of my bachelor thesis I'm
creating a GDB extension for tevent library. I would like to ask you
for your suggestions - what functions of such a plug-in would you use?
What would you consider useful? Number of requests in a queue? List of
events in progress? ...

So far I've implemented commands giving numbers of allocated events
(divided according their types); showing state of specified request;
watching for changes of requests' states.

I would appreciate any comments.

David Koňař