[SSSD] Tool for querying SSSD database

David Bambušek bambusekd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:51:37 UTC 2013

Thank you for your comments.

ad. 1. and 2. - I will look at those, thanks

ad. 3. - this is just my first minimalistic version, I will add the
missing objects and more options to search soon, my main reason for
posting the code was to get some feedback on my coding style and general
design of application

ad. 4. - I have already implemented an option, where user can chose
which attributes he wants to see on the output( the -S option). Merging
sss_groupshow tool was not in my plan, but after I am done with basic
functionallity, I could implement some cooperation between these two tools.

ad. 5. - I will asign those tickets to myself

ad. 6. - I will continuously add tests as I implement new functionality

David Bambušek