Fwd: Re: software update profile support

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 06:13:58 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "George varghese" <georgooty at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 27, 2013 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: software update profile support
To: <miminar at redhat.com>

Hi,

I have installed openlmi-provider into my system. After the installation
openlmi-privider folder contains some mof and reg files. But missing
software reg file . So I don't able to openlmi-mof register this file .
my requirement is I want to check software update profile.

Pleas help me, for the initial set up, hoe to do this,
I have used CIMOM is sfcb.

Regards,
George