konkret file generator(.c and .h)

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:17:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

I had implemented a sample provider by reading the document.
I have created sample mof file name LMI_test.mof and its content is copied
here,

LMI_test.mof

*class GK_UnixProcess : CIM_UnixProcess*

*{*

*    [Description("Send signal to the process.")]*

*    uint32 Signal(*

*        [Description("Number of the signal."),*

*         ValueMap{"1", "2", "3", "4", "6", "8", "9", ".."},*

*         Values{"SIGHUP", "SIGINT", "SIGQUIT", "SIGILL", "SIGABRT",
"SIGFPE", "SIGKILL", "Reserved"}]*

*        uint16 Number*

*    );*

*};*

* *

*[ Association,*

*  Description("This association connects a process with all its
children.")]*

*class GK_ProcessChild*

*{*

*    [Key, Description("Parent process.")]*

*    GK_UnixProcess REF Parent;*

*    [Key, Description("Child process.")]*

*    GK_UnixProcess REF Child;*
*};

*
After the implmentation, I have build it *,got a library file. using this
library file, i have created reg file.

*
*Then I have register it using openlmi-mof-register,
$ ./openlmi-mof-register register \
                          /usr/share/openlmi-providers/XXX.mof \
                          /usr/share/openlmi-providers/XXX.reg

*
*

*
These also working fine.

My question was how it testing, I used sfcb CIMOM.*
*
*Please share to me soap xml document for http request.

*
*Please help me.

*
*Regards,