Valid Audrey return types?

Dan Radez dradez at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 12:58:52 UTC 2012

I think all the return types get cast to a string.
we don't actually check the value of the dbup return value in the
wordpress example. It's return is just a trigger to start the second node.

BUT iirc, we capture the stdout of the facter call (hence the string).

In that case if you wanted to preserve data type you would have to do it
yourself, though I think that would be opening a can of worms?

Call me out guys if something about that is wrong.

Hope that helps jclift. Give us a little more context if you'd like help
fleshing something out a little more.

Radez