Winged Monkey

Martin Povolny mpovolny at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 10:34:20 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:18:57PM +0200, Jiří Stránský wrote:
> On 26.10.2012 10:01, Martin Povolny wrote:
> >
> >       [cloud provider1] [cloud provider2] ......
> >
> >       [Image Factory]   [DC]  [another external service/project]
> >
> >                     [CONDUCTOR CORE]
> >
> >         [CLI tools]                [CONDUCTOR UI]
> >

> I think this is a very sane starting point. I just tend to think more about truly separate services instead of one [CONDUCTOR CORE] that is just split up into modules and classes. But I have no strong arguments to support that point right now, it's just a feeling :)

I actually also thing that what I draw here as conductor core has to be
split into components. Each component providing part of those interface
classes.

That would further support the concept of Winged Monkey-like App.

Thanks for pointing that out. I believe I drew that on the whiteboard
yesterday ;-)

--
Martin Povolny <mpovolny at redhat.com>
tel. +420 777714458