WebStorm IDE <-- we haz licence

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 14:03:04 UTC 2012

On 10/16/2012 03:39 PM, Matt Wagner wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:14:16AM +0200, Tomas Sedovic wrote:
>>>
>>> *ahem*... There is no IDE but emacs, and stallman is its prophet.
>>>
>>> :)
>>>
>>> --H
>>
>> In the beginning there was Lambda. The Lambda was with RMS, and the
>> Lambda was RMS.
>
> Oh geez, Hugh's brainwashing is complete for poor Tomas!
>
> My fellow vim users, we must stand strong!

Don't write me off yet. I'm not an Emacs convert. I've been wandering
from religion to religion, but the true path still eludes me.

Maybe we need the Buddhism of text editors?

Something akin to "All editors/IDEs cause suffering. The suffering lies
in the attachment. To relieve the suffering one must cease being
attached to any single editor. Doing so leads to enlightenment."