WebStorm IDE <-- we haz licence

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 16:01:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,

If anyone's interesting in using WebStorm IDE (not
open source):

  http://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm

They provide free licenses for established open source
projects, and have given us one (unlimited users).

It's from the same company that makes the IntelliJ
IDE for java.  This one's more focused on javascript/
Node.js/coffeescript though.

If you want the license file, ping me and I'll forward
it to you.  (Any Aeolus Community member that does dev
stuff with us is welcome to it, its not just for Red Hat
employees.)  Keep the license file out of the public
domain though. :)

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Community Manager