How to deploy our new jekyll website

Francesco Vollero fvollero at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 17:41:15 UTC 2012

Wait a sec...

No guys, we just move the www to web.aeolusproject.org that gonna
be redirected to github pages via mod_proxy I am going to do some
testings this weekend in order to be 100% sure that the idea work.

Anyway, the migration should not "touch" our redmine instance but
anything will be saved before _any_ modify on the et3 machine.

Before actually migrating to gh-pages we need to put in sync
the pages properly.

Estote parati (latin citation)

- Francesco