[ANNOUCE] Some call me... Tim

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 19:15:25 UTC 2012

I would like to introduce Tim (Template and Image Management)[1], the new
names for 'Image Management Engine', which was always meant as a
placeholder name.  Thanks to everyone for the votes, but after a
couple failed attempts due to names being taken already, and most
recently the runner up being "I don't care", we decided to just come up
with something Martyn and I liked.  The process was simply taking too
long (much like this email!).  Anyway, if you are already tinkering
with ime, simply update the name and any overrides you may have to
reference the new name.

Special thanks to both hewbrocca and eck for the subject, we may even
use it as our tag line (Monty Python reference, for anyone who missed
it).

-j

[1] https://github.com/aeolus-incubator/tim