link to 'open bugs' is wrong

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 13:38:00 UTC 2012

On 02/10/12 22:30 +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
>On 02/10/2012, at 9:40 PM, Giulio Fidente wrote:

>>> The changes introduced by this 8 days old commit [1] into
>>> aeolusproject/aeolus-website are visible on the actual website. So I'd
>>> say the repo on aeolusproject is the one currently in use.
>>>
>>> [1]https://github.com/aeolusproject/aeolus-website/commit/56de3f36c6f6576d1ad050a510d1f431866ae209
>>
>> did it:
>> https://github.com/aeolusproject/aeolus-website/pull/8
>>
>> hope it's ok :)
>
>Thanks Giulio, that's merged, and now live on the Aeolus website. :)
>
>Regards and best wishes,
>
>Justin Clift
>
>--
>Aeolus Community Manager
>http://www.aeolusproject.org

I'll try to do a pull request for this later, but why are we sending
people going from our project to submit bugs against the Red Hat
_product_?  This link should go to redmine (for now at least, pending
outcome of github issues experimients).  We probably should also have a
link for each of the various sub-projects to better coral the bugs
into the right place, and possibly have A section of BZ links for
product separately, and/or links to the fedora components (though
having those may muddy the bug reporting, I'd rather have as much of it
upstream as possible).  Thoughts?  If there is not violent
disagreement, I'll try to submit a pull request adding some or all of
this later today when I get a few free minutes.

-j