Aeolus 0.9.0 rpms now in our repo

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue May 29 03:28:05 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Just created a set of Aeolus 0.9.0 rpms, for F16/F17 and RHEL/CentOS 6.2
(64-bit only), and put them in a new 0.9.0 repo on our site.

  http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/aeolus/conductor/0.9.0/

The Conductor rpms for this release are from the 0.9-maint branch in
GitHub:

  https://github.com/aeolusproject/conductor/tree/0.9-maint

Everything else is from our testing repo.  *Seems ok* in my limited
testing on F15, F16, and RHEL6.
(configure works, EC2 deployment goes ok, that kind of thing)

Also updated our "latest-release" repository link, so anyone using
the "Stable" installation instructions now gets 0.9.0.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Community Manager