[ANNOUNCE] Bundler usage change pushed to master

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Fri May 18 13:45:01 UTC 2012

On 17/05/12 20:59 -0400, Hugh Brock wrote:
>Outstanding Jay. When will our in-project deps be fixed so this all works perfectly?
>
>-h

Well, it already works perfectly for our development as-is, I have a
patch in progress to fix things up to work outside of rpm-land (and it
may get us a few unexpected bonuses, but I won't go into detail yet
until I am sure it will work).  I am cautiously optimistic I will have
a patch out for this today.  Server already runs, just having some
issues with certain tests.  Fingers crossed issues are reasonable to
fix.

-j