Remove unused javascript libraires

Imre Farkas ifarkas at redhat.com
Mon May 14 14:53:49 UTC 2012

On 05/04/2012 06:47 PM, jzigmund at redhat.com wrote:
> 1st part of patchset was sent manually to avoid the warning "patch
> contains a line longer than 998 characters" by git-send-email.
>
> 2nd part of it removing 2 unused functions from application.js
>

> https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/issues/3141

ACK

As we discussed on IRC: since you sent the patchset, a few things has
been committed to the js dir. I guess it's because of the converge ui
tasks but I've found some lib which are currently not used anywhere in
Conductor. Here's the list:
- we have 2 different version jQuery and we are using only the older one
- the following libs are not referenced:
   - jquery-svg
   - rh-hidden
   - rh-status
   - rh-views