centos error

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sat May 5 00:26:11 UTC 2012

On 04/05/2012, at 4:32 PM, Pieter Baele wrote:
> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Jason Guiditta <jguiditt at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 03/05/12 15:53 +0200, Pieter Baele wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> On a new CentOS 6.2 system, I've this error when running
>>> aeolus-configure (-d -v)
>>>
>>> [root at lablxcm01 ~]# aeolus-configure -d -v
>>> Launching aeolus configuration recipe...
>>> info: Loading facts in
>>> /usr/share/aeolus-configure/modules//aeolus/lib/facter/oauth.rb
>>> Could not find class aeolus::conductor for lablxcm01.example.org on
>>> node lablxcm01.example.org
>>>
>>> Regards, PieterB
>>

>> Could you please provide us with the version of aeolus components you
>> are using ('rpm -qa |grep aeolus' should be a good start), and where
>> you got these rpms from?
>>
>> -j
>
> Official repo's, first synced to a local spacewalk server. Note: behind a proxy.

Side thought... are you using the dev/test repo (current), or the (ancient)
0.8.0 stable release one?

It's not really clear on the website (yet), but you're way, way better off
using the dev/test one.  We're very close to making a new "stable" release
from the rpms there. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--