Question suggestions for the upcoming FLOSS Weekly podcast interview

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 16:49:13 UTC 2012

Here are some more:

- As an developer / sysadmin / end-user how would I use Aeolus?

- What is Aeolus implemented in / what technology is it based off of

- How does Aeolus fit into my overall network and systems architecture

- How is Aeolus supported?

- What cloud providers can I interface with with Aeolus? How easy is it
to add more?

-  Can I haz cheeseburger? (ok maybe not this one ;-) )

  -Mo