Question suggestions for the upcoming FLOSS Weekly podcast interview

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Wed Mar 21 15:22:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Francesco Vollero and I will be interviewed on the FOSS Weekly
podcast[1] next Wednesday (28th March).

For those of you unfamiliar with the show, it's a podcast where they
talk about free and open source projects and interview people involved
with these projects.

We were asked to come up with a handful of questions that the guests
could ask us. Of course, they will ask their own questions as well but
this is an opportunity for us to make sure that the important things get
covered.

If you think of any such question, please post it in this thread. I have
a couple myself and I'll send them all tomorrow (Thursday 22nd March).

Thomas

[1]: http://twit.tv/show/floss-weekly