Are we still using yetii?

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 15:52:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 04:29:46PM +0100, Jirka Tomasek wrote:
> On 03/20/2012 04:25 PM, Jason Guiditta wrote:
> >On 20/03/12 11:14 -0400, Matt Wagner wrote:
> >>Howdy UI gurus,
> >>
> >>Can anyone confirm if we're using Yetii? I see it required in the
> >>application layout:
> >>https://github.com/aeolusproject/conductor/blob/master/src/app/views/layouts/application.html.haml#L36
> >>

> >>But I can't find anywhere where we actually use it. My understanding is
> >>that we're now using jQuery UI for tabs in lieu of yetii, but I'm not
> >>totally in the loop. Can anyone either confirm this or set me straight?
> >>
> >>-- Matt
> >
> ><totally unhelpful comment>
> >I added jquery ui over 2 years ago, tabs was one of the main reasons.
> >Did we actually switch for a while?  /me wonders why, if so....
> ></totally unhelpful comment>
> AFAIK we used Jquery-ui before and switched to Yetti with tabs.

It does seem like we're using jQuery UI now. If I disable Yetii in
application.html.haml, everything still works. If I disable jquery-ui
instead, the tabs stop being AJAXy.

Incidentally, I also found some other stuff in javascripts/ that I'm
pretty sure we're not using:
* trimpath-template-1.0.38.js
* jquery-svg/

I don't see them used anywhere.