I love sass, we should stick with sass

Andy Fitzsimon afitzsim at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 03:49:51 UTC 2012

yes coffee script is something we should investigate.

I once tried creating a dumb statically representable client app demo for conductor with middleman http://middlemanapp.com/  bug couldn't set up my project files correctly to use the holy trinity coffeescript/haml/sass

back on stylus
for those who love compass/bourbon with their sass  stylus has nib  http://visionmedia.github.com/nib/