RFC: Component Diagram

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 19:20:56 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 03:10:27PM -0400, Chris Alfonso wrote:
> On 15/03/12 15:06 -0400, Hugh O. Brock wrote:
> >On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 02:25:31PM -0400, Tzu-Mainn Chen wrote:
> >>Thanks guys!  I've updated the wiki with this diagram:
> >>
> >>https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Aeolus_Components
> >
> >Holy crow, look at that diagram! Nice work all.
> >
> >I have one question though: Image factory actually also talks directly
> >to clouds. Could we get a second diagram from the Factory folks that
> >describes that interaction?
> >
> I dunno if it matters too much for the diagram, but currently image factory talks directly to the image warehouse as well.

Yes, both of these things need correction. I actually have a handful of
corrections / clarifications that have been suggested; I'm going to take
a stab at them later today.

It might make sense to do a detailed version for other components, but I
think it makes sense to make ours a little more accurate, too.