Brainstorming tasks for next sprint

Jan Provaznik jprovazn at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 12:17:08 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 07:20 PM, Matt Wagner wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:48:32AM -0500, Hugh Brock wrote:
>> Seems easily fixable by something like Trapaas or one of the other
>> solutions.
>
> Or, going the other direction, we could set up email notification to
> aeolus-devel of pull requests in GitHub.

+1 for any of above solution - as Scott said, keeping track of what
patches are pending is very difficult (almost impossible w/ current
traffic). I was missing it especially now in BZ sprints.

Last I heard, Trapaas was ready to use, also machine where it should run
was ready, I wonder what happened then?

Jan