Documentation for the wiki?

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 18:53:19 UTC 2012

On 12/03/12 14:26 -0400, Tzu-Mainn Chen wrote:
>Ah, thanks for the information!  I actually had no idea that there were other project redmines and other wikis.
>
>Would it make sense to move the main wiki front page here:
>
>https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus-umbrella/wiki
>
>And have the Wiki link from http://www.aeolusproject.org link to the above?
>

>Mainn

To me, absolutely it would make sense to have a lot of what you were
looking to put on the front page go on the umbrella wiki.  I think
this actually would completely address my concerns with finding much
of the dev topics that go specifically with conductor.  In addition to
linking to that main wiki, it might be nice to provide entry points
for each sub-project to the appropriate wiki page and issue tracker.

-j