Wiki - Feature Template Page

Petr Blaho pblaho at redhat.com
Sat Mar 10 11:54:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have just created https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Feature_Template_Page on our wiki.

I think that we should use it as our starting point for documenting and/or tracking our new features on wiki for both developers and users.
I looked throught other feature pages on wiki and tried to compile important sections into this template.

What are your toughts? What other sections should be there? Or what is unnecessary?

Fell free to change that wiki page or discuss it here.

P.S.: I am just about to create Feature Page for Provider/Provider Account API according to what will emerge from this Feature Template Page.

--

With regards
Petr Blaho