Proposed Wiki Re-organization

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 15:43:31 UTC 2012

>> I also noticed that there are a few dead links (such as http://www.aeolusproject.org/page/Testing_Holy_Grail).  I'm guessing that they're the casualty of some web-site reorg, but couldn't find where they ended up - anyone know?
> Those /page links point to the way-old Mediawiki install that was being
> overrun with spam. We actually just killed it off, but Mo has it
> available at another URL for now. (I won't include it here, just so
> spambots don't pick it up.) Maybe we should copy across any
> still-relevant content today.

Just got to get creative to defeat the bots :-)

The old wiki is at aeolusproject dot org slash old dot wiki

Everyone please migrate any content to the redmine wiki as soon as you
can, would like to kill the old wiki off sooner than later.

Would one week be enough for everyone to grab what they need off the
wik? Lets say I'll take down the old wiki by the end of business day on
03/16 unless there are objections.

  -Mo