Proposed Wiki Re-organization

Tzu-Mainn Chen tzumainn at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 14:41:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've put together a proposed wiki re-organization here:

https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/projects/aeolus/wiki/Proposed_Wiki_Reorg

At this stage, it's just a re-organization of existing links, with the addition of links to guides and instructions on the main website, and some short explanatory text.  In later stages, I'd like to combine some of the wiki pages where logical, create separate pages for things like Conductor, etc.

I also noticed that there are a few dead links (such as http://www.aeolusproject.org/page/Testing_Holy_Grail).  I'm guessing that they're the casualty of some web-site reorg, but couldn't find where they ended up - anyone know?

What do people think?  If there are no objections, I'll copy this over to the main wiki later today.

Thanks,
Tzu-Mainn Chen