BZ 796528 - set create_failed state if launch fails + launch method refactoring

Petr Blaho pblaho at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 17:41:46 UTC 2012

On Monday, March 05, 2012 02:57:13 PM jprovazn at redhat.com wrote:
> Hi,
> the launch process would deserve more deeper refactoring (including controller), but no chance for this
> in 1.0 scope. This patchset at least splits the method into smaller chunks. BZ fix itself is quite short.

NACK, did not work.

Steps to reproduce:

I have enabled mock provider
I stop deltacloud-core service
I chose catalog
I chose deployable
that deployable has pushed build for mock provider and has not pushed build for ec2
ec2 je enabled
click launch
deployable XML - http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/79432
realm leave at autoselect
click launch
conductor sends me on /deployments page and show flash message with "Attempted to update a stale object: Instance".... no other content is present

backtrace from conductor - http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/79429

--

With regards
Petr Blaho